Holiday Stress Set
Stress-free zone: our NEW! Mushroom Stress Gummies to even out stress, our Dynamic Roller Duo to ease tension, and our Mindful Mineral Soak to relax.Get 25% off + FREE Full-Size Winter Citrus Daily Drops ($58 value) + Bonus 500 Points with $50+* Learn More
How to Use+–
Instructions for Use
- Stress Gummies can be taken either daily or on an as-needed basis. Start with 1 Stress Gummy (½ serving) 30-60 minutes prior to the onset of the most stressful time of day. We do not suggest taking Stress Gummies close to bedtime, as Cordyceps, one of the mushrooms in our adaptogenic blend, may promote energy.
- Reach for your Dynamic Roller Duo anytime, anywhere. Topical Hemp does not enter the bloodstream at the same rate as orally-ingested Hemp, so using your Rollers will not count toward your daily dose.
- Take a hot bath with your Mindful Mineral soak at the end of a long, stressful day, when you need to relax and unwind before bed, or on days when discomfort gets the best of you.
Stress Gummies Key Ingredients
Contains (per 2 gummies):
- 200mg Lion’s Mane – The “Smart Mushroom” – may enhance mental clarity and agility and has mood boosting effects
- 200mg Reishi – The “Elixir of Life” – may support a healthy stress response by calming the both body and mind
- 200mg Cordyceps – “Himalayan Viagra” – may enhance energy levels and has mood boosting effects
- 200mg Turkey Tail – The “Cloud Mushroom” – may provide powerful immune and energy boosting support
- 200mg Maitake – The “Dancing Mushroom” – may promote a healthy stress response and delivers immune support
Stress Gummies: Organic Reishi, Organic Maitake, Organic Cordyceps, Organic Turkey Tail, Organic Lion’s Mane, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Purified Water, Pectin, Citric Acid, Organic Natural Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Natural L-Malic Acid
Calming Roller: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Full-Spectrum Hemp Flower Hemp Concentrate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Valeriana Officinalis (Valerian) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil
Energizing Roller: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Full-Spectrum Hemp Flower Hemp Concentrate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Motia (Palmarosa) Herb Oil, Valeriana Officinalis (Valerian) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Fragrance
Mindful Mineral Soak: Sodium Chloride, Sea Salt (Dead Sea Salt), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Full-Spectrum Hemp Flower Hemp Concentrate, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Essential Oil, Fragrance
Sometimes called the “Elixir of Life”, this mushroom supports the alleviation of stress and fatigue.
Providing mood-boosting effects and mental clarity, this mushroom has earned the nickname “The Smart Mushroom”.
As one of the most extensively researched medicinal mushrooms, Turkey Tail, otherwise known as the “Cloud Mushroom”, is high in immune-balancing beta glucans and may promote energy and maintain gut health.
Often referred to as the “Dancing Mushroom”, Maitake offers a variety of health-promoting compounds (including niacin, riboflavin, vitamin D, phosphorus, and potassium) along with beta-glucans and antioxidants to promote immune support and a healthy stress response.
Known for its wide range of vitamins (including B1, B2, B12, D, E, L, and K), Cordyceps, sometimes referred to as the “Caterpillar fungi”, may help improve endurance and boost energy.
Organic full-spectrum hemp flower concentrate
Our hemp flower concentrate will introduce you to the therapeutic compounds in the hemp plant to promote the highest efficacy at the lowest doses.
Hemp Compound A
A non-psychotropic, naturally occurring chemical compound found in the flower of the hemp plant. Touted for its ability to interact with internal systems and promote balance throughout the body, with daily use, many individuals notice increased calm, improved sleep, reduced discomfort, and more!
Derived from the lavender flower, lavender oil is known for promoting relaxation and addressing skin irritation.
Derived from the bergamot fruit native to southern Italy, bergamot oil is known for its mood-boosting effects.
Natural Colors & Flavors
All of our natural colors & flavors are derived from organic ingredients, predominantly fruits and vegetables. No Red Dye No. 4 to be found here!