Nature’s Spark Plug.
This discreet, no-fuss, capsule leverages proven nootropic ingredients to deliver calm, focused energy so your mind and body can operate at peak performance.Get 25% off + FREE Full-Size Winter Citrus Daily Drops ($58 value) + Bonus 500 Points with $50+* Learn More
Our Energy Capsules support your mental endurance and deliver calm energy. They contain the same amount of caffeine as a standard cup of coffee and begin working in 30-60 minutes and last 6-8 hours. Vegan and Gluten-Free.
Use these if you:
- Feel sluggish or fatigued and need to increase your baseline energy levels
- Are looking for an alternative to coffee or tea
- Need a quick and easy energy surge
How to Use+–
Use as needed. Start with 1 capsule, increase dose as needed (max 2 capsules per day). To avoid restlessness, those with a regular bedtime should take before 2pm.
- L-Theanine 200mg – an amino acid that helps reduce mental fatigue and supports calm alertness.
- Natural Caffeine (from coffee bean) 100mg – a natural stimulant that increases activity in the brain and nervous system which yields increased alertness and energy levels.
- Black Pepper Extract (BioPerine) 2.5 mg
Contains (per capsule):
- 200mg L-Theanine
- 100mg Natural caffeine
- 2.5mg Black pepper extract
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Organic Nu-Flow® (Organic Brown Rice Concentrate)
Occurring naturally in tea, this non-protein amino acid pairs well with both daytime and nighttime ingredients. For daytime use, L-Theanine and Caffeine promote calm, focused energy. At night, when paired with sleep-oriented botanicals, L-Theanine can help you unwind and peacefully fall asleep.
Caffeine is the most widely-consumed psychostimulant in the world, but in liquid form, can be difficult to consistently dose. When dehydrated, caffeine becomes a powdered substance that can be accurately measured in order to administer consistent, reliable servings.
A patented extract derived from black pepper, BioPerine is known for increasing the bioavailability of orally ingested compounds.